Experienced Drivers • Intermediate & Advanced Drivers ONLY Events
This is a new format for LAPS TRACK DAYS in 2018. The most track time for your dollar, that is easy on your work, and family schedule. You’ll get 3 hours of track time, and the events will be held on 5 Wednesday afternoons throughout the season. There will be no run groups. The Green Flag will be be dropped and the track will go hot and stay hot for 3 hours until the checkered flag is thrown. The event will be ran under our green groups rules with passing allowed with a point. Drivers will be allowed to enter and exit the track during that time as necessary. You’ll be allowed to manage your time, take breaks, make changes to set up, check tire pressures or whatever is needed. Our ADD events are designed for current Advanced or Intermediate drivers, driving instructors, test & tune for an individual/team for an upcoming event, drivers working on car setup, or for those simply looking to advance their skills quickly with more seat time. These Events are for experienced drivers only. If you are a current intermediate or advanced driver with LAPS TRACK DAYS, AUTOBAHN COUNTRY CLUB MEMBER/DRIVER, PCA, BMWCCA, AUDI CLUB, MIDWEST COUNCIL, SCCA, NASA,….. you may register for these ADD Events. All drivers will need to enter their driving resume/credentials/references when registering. All Drivers will be reviewed and contacted if necessary.
WHAT YOU GET with LAPS TRACK DAYS ADD PROGRAM
- 3 hours of track time
- Locally hosted at Autobahn Country Club (easy to get to)
- BIG bang for your buck
- Easy on Family time – (Allows you more weekend family time)
- Easy on work schedule – (No need to use vacation time to drive)
- Manage your own track time
- Experienced drivers only – (Drive with like minded and similarly skilled drivers)
- Allows for setup changes and car prep – (with ease of getting back on track quickly)
- Perfect for individual or team test & tune
- Seat time, seat time, seat time!
TYPICAL WEDNESDAY ADD SCHEDULE
- 3:30-5:00PM REGISTRATION/CHECK IN
- 5:00-5:15PM DRIVERS MEETING
- 5:30-8:30PM TRACK IS GREEN/HOT
- 8:30- CHECKERED FLAG/END OF EVENT
Event may start 30 minutes earlier dependent on time of year. If you have any questions or concerns email us or call us direct at 630-205-0055.